The PAX community worships in the community hall of Saint Luke Orthodox Church which is located at:
6801 GEORGETOWN PIKE MCLEAN VA 22101
- PAX Liturgy is celebrated in the social hall of St. Luke Orthodox Church, McLean, VA, in the Washington DC suburbs, approximately 3 miles west of the city just inside the Capital Beltway.
- All visitors are most welcome!
From I-495 - Capital Beltway
- Take Exit 44 - Route 193 East (Georgetown Pike) towards Langley.
- Go 1 mile (pass St. Luke Catholic Church).
- St. Luke Orthodox is on the corner of Georgetown Pike and Douglass Dr.
- Entrance is from either street with ample parking. Main entrances to the chapel and social hall are from the driveway circle. PAX uses the opposite (Georgetown Pike street side) entrance for Sunday Mass.
From George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Exit at Rt. 123 (Chain Bridge Rd.); Go South (West) towards McLean.
- Go 1 mile (passing George Bush Center for Intelligence - CIA).
- Turn right at next traffic light onto Rt 193 West - Georgetown Pike.
- Go 1.5 miles to St. Luke Orthodox on the left, at the Corner of Georgetown Pike and Douglass Drive.